However, I'm off work until September (the joys of working for a school) and I'm going to have more time to post stuff. I've come across some great recipes in my time off and I'm going to be sharing those with you in the coming weeks. I've got a huge garden in and I'll be posting recipes using veggies from my garden. Yum - can hardly wait until the tomatoes are ripe!!
So to kick off my return to blogging I'm posting my Menu Plan for this week. Because we are all home (five here during the day), I'm posting some breakfast and lunch ideas. This will be just ideas because I don't cook full meals every day, most of the time they are on their own with my well stocked pantry.
- toast with jam (we opened some plum jam I made a year or so ago and everyone is loving it)
- cereal with strawberries from the garden
- scrambled eggs with toast
- Ramen with eggs
- bagels with cream cheese and lunch meat
- wagon wheel chili
- Lentil-Brown Rice Casserole, bread, salad
- Frito Salad, biscuits
- Baked Potatoes with broccoli and cheese, fruit salad
- Spaghetti Carbonara, bread, tomato and fresh mozzarella plate
- Navajo Tacos (Indian fry bread, homemade refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes etc)
- Bacon and Swiss Quiché, salad
If you need more menu planning inspiration, head over to Organizing Junkie.